Since I have not posted in a few months I have a feeling this will turn into a random entry. I promise I will try to be more diligent with posting ;) Hey, is there a blogger app? I wonder....
The house is finally starting to come together. After almost 10 months of living here most of the rooms have been completed. When we moved in every room of the house needed attention. Thus far we have completed the living room, dining room, kitchen (cosmetic only - I don't have my dream kitchen yet ;) ), office, two guest bedrooms, and 1 bathroom. We still have to do the foyer, hallways and master bedroom, and the biggest project of all - the basement. With this being my second house I have learned to accept that things take time and not everything happens right away. I have also discovered that by waiting I have a better perspective of how I want to decorate.
Today is hot, hot, hot! Finally the weather is cooperating and summer is [finally] here. Too bad I have to work all the time, oh how I wish I could go back to the days of my childhood when summer really was a vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment