Saturday, August 15, 2009

Do Yoga. Change the World

Back in June I participated in a 30 Day Challenge at my yoga studio. It started off great, but then wouldn't you know it - life got in the way. When the challenge was all said and done I completed just 15 of the 30 days. Now, even though that seems paltry at best, it was still an accomplishment as 15 classes in one month is more than I normally have time for, it just was not what my goal was. That said, I have decided to try my own 30 class challenge. I started on Thursday, but this time I am not limiting myself to go every single day because I know that that is not a realistic goal. My deadline is September 17th because that is when I leave for California. In this time frame I am committed to doing 30 (or more) classes. I think this goal is more realistic than the first challenge I participated in.


Onto other ramblings....

Yet another pod has escaped me. On Tuesday I lost my second ipod. It sucks. I have come to the conslusion though that since I have an iphone there is no point in replacing it. I went to BestBuy yesterday to look at them and I talked to the sales associated who reassured me that I should just use my iphone, since of course that's why an ipod is built into it. Now comes the fun part of reconfiguring my library and adding back all of my favorite songs.

Last night DH and I went to see the Time Travelers Wife. I thought it was a great movie, although I say that with nothing else to compare it to as I have not read the book. It has been on my ok list for a few years, but sadly I never got around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment