One of the tasks I've been meaning to do for sometime is order some photos from my digital library. It sure is fun to look back and reflect on past memories. Great times with friends, great trips, good fond memories. I can sit here and reflect in hopes that I am more wiser and more knowledgeable than the girl [who was] in front of the camera.
As my [dance] show is fast approaching I reflect on one of last years' pieces. How far have I grown as a dancer since last year? Better yet, how much has my emotion improved. I tend to struggle with releasing my expression and capturing the joy that I feel inside when I dance. Often I have a blank expression (usually concentration) and I need to work hard to improve this.
( This is one of my dances from last year. I am the one in the black shorts and peach tank)
No comments:
Post a Comment