Friday, March 4, 2011

I love Challenges

I used to read.  A lot.  Somehow, pleasure reading has completely left my life and I want to bring it back :) I'm not going to set a specific number of books, but my goal is to read 2-3 per month.  This number can go up or down depending on the type of book and of course the ever demanding beast I like to call school ;)

Agenda for this evening is to finish Harry Potter that I started back in August.  Yes, that's right, August. I had wanted to read all of the HP books; I still will do that, but before I buy more books I want to read some that I already own.
I have a number of books that I own that I have yet to read.  I think once HP is done I will read The Glass Castle.
I'm looking forward to sharing all my readings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment