Summer is moving quickly. While grocery shopping last night (whoo-hoo! you know you are grown up when you grocery shop on Saturday night) I couldn't help but notice the retail shift. Winter mitts and boots already adorned the selves. Halloween candy was out and on display. It is only July...can't we still think about summer, just a little while longer?
I can't help but think of school, which is constantly on my mind. Yes, I am very excited, but I am also nervous, anxious, scared and curious to say the least. It's been three years since I have been a full-time student. Things will be different.
Well, enough of what's to come this fall. Let's talk about summer.
I've been to lake a few times and it's been great...even though the weather wasn't. I love being out on the water in the boat. I could do that all day long. I'm hoping to make it out to the lake one more time.
My good friends, Holly and Jesse were married in June. Their wedding was beautiful and I'm so happy for them as they start their new life.
Renovations. What can I say about them save for the fact that I hate them! The basement is almost finished. I'm proud of my husband for all the work he's put in, and all of the great stuff that he's learning along the way.
My trip back to Ontario. I'm terribly excited to fly home for the weekend to see my family. It's been too long and I can't wait.
Here's a promise that I will write my thoughts a little more frequently :)
No comments:
Post a Comment