Saturday, October 17, 2009

Falling in love with fall

I love fall. It is one of my favorite seasons. Fall means routine. Fall is cozy. Fall is love. Okay, I think you get the idea... We had a bit of a scare last weekend. It snowed. Really. Although there was a lot of it, luckily for us it did not last long. I know now that the countdown has begun and in just a few short weeks the snow will be here. For good.

Lots of things to post about since my last entry. I went on my much anticipated road trip to California. It was a blast; I have such fond memories of my time there. I was able to see a lot, although the 43 hour trek on the way down was a bit much (we drove the entire way with little stops), I don't think I would change anything. We saw some really great scenery and drove through states which I may not have visited otherwise.

As yogis, we were determined to practice some asanas in the beautiful landscapes that we encountered. Here is one one of us practicing toppling tree in the Badlands.



My sister's dancer's pose in the Badlands



Here we are at Mount Rushmore. This is 13 hours into our journey.



Tree pose at the Zoo



Here is a group shot of us at the San Diego Zoo



My husband and I at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood



Santa Monica Beach. Dancer's Pose



My dancer's pose in the desert




Just a small sample of the highlights from our trip.

Remember...

be someone.
do something.
love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment